Tuesday 31 July 2007

Regression

First, Nialler posts this picture with his very entertaining The Science of Sleep entry. A flood of nostalgia engulfs me as I gaze upon its majestic simplicity... The lift on mine was rubbish but the velocity of the dinky on the ramp was something to behold... The streams of petrol and dreams were endless...

I had barely regained my composure when I received a text from my mate Brian who runs a B&B (
The Old Anchor Inn, Annascaul, Co. Kerry)... None other than Don Conroy ate in his restaurant last night! With a kestrel perched on his arm no doubt... If only I could Draw With Don once more, I got the feeling that all might be well again.

Until I thought of this:




With that goal Toto, you tore asunder the dreams of a child.

You despicable little shit.

3 comments:

nialler9 said...

Quality!

Tuesday nostalgia buzz.

If there were such thing as the Nostalgia Olympics I'm sure the Irish would excel at it!

John Cav said...

Ah we would have alright, back in the day :)

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.