Tuesday 3 July 2007

Electric Picnic: An Appeal


These two are my friends. They shall remain anonymous. The New(ish) Journalism takes this opportunity to make an appeal to you dear readers...

If you know anybody who is trying to sell an Electric Picnic ticket (preferably genuine), then drop me a comment or an email. You see, both of these darling youngsters are currently without EP tickets and would like ever so much to attend the festival.

Please. Just two tickets this summer could forever change the lives of these plucky fellows. They need not suffer so.

To see how your generosity could make a difference, check out this tasty little link: The Primavera Experience

4 comments:

aoife mc said...

Success!
Aww - their faces. So sweet. So innocent. Like they'd melt the chocolate bit at the bottom of a cornetto without even eating the ice-cream.
I'll let you know if I have any luck sourcing a spare ticket.

John Cav said...

Cheers Aoife. A sweet first comment, and that would be most swell.

To be honest this appeal was initially tongue in cheek, but the more I look at that photo, the more I truly hope it comes true. Those guys :)

Ronan Casey said...

You sir, are the end of a ledge. I'm tempted to call you a legend but that would be mere hyperbole.

Stand proud.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaay!! I gots me golden ticead!!!

Ron